top of page


(no longer applicable)

can made by cash or check to:


                  Friends of John Sarna

                  23650 Knowlton Lane

                  Philomath, OR 97370

or by charge card

clicking below on "Donate here"


    Requirements for making a donation:

​   ---I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).​   

---This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.   

---I am at least eighteen years old.​​

If you're willing, please include your email address, occupation and employment status (not-employed, self-employed, or name, city and state of employer), since the Secretary of State Elections Division asks me to request this information to include in their campaign finance records.

​$ Advantages of Donating $      

Besides contributing to a worthy cause, you can get your donation back next year from the State of Oregon, up to $100 when filing a Joint Tax Return and up to $50 for other Tax Returns, provided your adjusted gross income is less than $150,000 on a Joint Return and otherwise less than $75,000.  Simply declare your contribution as a "Political Contribution Credit" on your 2020 Oregon Tax Return (Line 24 in 2019).  Please ask and I will send you a receipt that must then be filed with your Tax Return.  See ORS/316.102

bottom of page